Sunday, August 25, 2013

Collection #6: Hello Kitty Lunch Box

It's Monday!..Argghh...a blue day!

To cheer my day, I have my Hello Kitty lunch box today. Opssie...can't show you the food content..so took the photo first before the food is placed in :-P
My super big kitty face lunch box
Here's the shot of the box inside. There is 2 compartments inside.
For those who have been following me for my hello kitty collections and wish to get one too, you can get it now from Hello Kitty Collectibles

Remember my post on Hello Kitty pad lock here? You can get similar ones here from the Hello Kitty Collectibles too. They have tons of kitty collectibles..all so damn cute! Wish I can own all!!

And also they have cute kitty mugs too here which is similar to my post previously on Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel mug here.

Hope my Hello Kitty collections cheer up your blue day :-) Wanna see more of my Hello Kitty Collections? Checkout here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...