Tuesday, October 23, 2012

♥ Philea Resort Melaka ♥

Had a mid-week breakie, 2D 1N (17-18 Oct 2012) company event to this place called Philea Resort in Melaka. Really din know there is such resort (sounds v *jakun* eh.. :-P) When I click on the venue link sent out by the organizer in the email, the place was like *woooooo...waaaaa....wooooo* so grand...

Then when I checkout the room, *my heart sinks*. First thing cross my mind was "What?! Am I going stay one night in attap house?!? Now rainy season some more...do I need to bring umbrella or raincoat along? Grr....


Okla..enuf of grumbling and sounding so jakun..off I go checkout the place.

Really ♥♥ the place once I was there. I will say for those who loves nature, this is a place to gateway! You will be surrounded by greens..everywhere greens! It makes you so peaceful and forgot all about your stress!

My room - Pavillion Room, with a private verandah outside my room

Closer view a bit...the one on the left top
My room number 3215, forgot to buy 4 digit eh..:-P
The pathway towards the swimming pool

Think this must be Philea Suite or Royal Villa rooms
The walkway nearby the swimming pool

Nice swimming pool. How I wish I have time to laze and relax here b4 come back..sigh..
Okay..now show you the room inside...Very nice wood interior and unique
Sorry..my bag and rubbish spoilt the image here...lulu..
See the roof top has a hole..and it rained that night but..dun worry..I din use my umbrella also :-P
Okay..come out to verandah and checkout any cute guys..too bad none lo
Lastly..selca to prove that I was there..and with my big bag of facial stuff..haha

For more information:
Philea Resort & Spa, Ayer Keroh, Melaka
Address: Lot 2940, Jalan Ayer Keroh, Off Jalan Plaza Tol, 75450 Melaka
Phone: 06-233-3399
Hours: Mon-Sun 12am–11:45pm

How to get here:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...