Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mango Therapy @ Hui Lau Shan

A crazy week again! *sigh* and luckily is weekend now! Yipee..I'm having my mango therapy session..hohoho..therapy session to cure stressed ppl like me :-P

Have you guys tried this super duper licious mango dessert - Hui Lau Shan? (Ok, I know is fattening but...just this time one time). I cured my stressfulness with this amazing dessert @Pavilion branch.
@Entrance
I'm going faint....I want try all!!!!

Hui Lau Shan Menu

Last time I have to travel to Hong Kong to taste this "must" have mango dessert for mango lovers like me. And, I did ask the question before I think way back in 2007 when I was in HK that time when will Hui Lau Shan come to Malaysia?? They will seriously make big bucks with lotsa of crazy mango lovers like me!

Finally this famous HK dessert are in made their first step to Malaysia in mid of 2012, with it's very first branch in 1Utama, followed by The Mines, Pavilion and many more. Even in Penang they have a branch too - in Gurney Plaza!
Varieties series for mango mania..


Menu
Menu
Yummy! Guess which is my fav?

Both also mine! Very tham chiak rite? :-P

I really luv their Mango Icy Sweet Ball, which is mango juice with chunks of mango, glutinous rice ball with a scoop of home-made mango ice cream. These combination is really good where the mango are sweet and amazling done with the chewy glutinous rice. The combination is simply delighting and amazingly done where the mix of both mango and glutinous rice is well made and it is savory.

For those who wish to taste bit of everything...go for their Mango Feast or Mango Romance



*Faint*...I need to do 100000x sit ups to burn this amount of fats!
Boyfie gave me that look which said ALL MINE..none for me...*sob*
Boyfie finished up all! Not me :-P

Mango lovers, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and head to the nearest Hui Lau Shan branch to have your therapy too :-)

Hui Lau Shan (許留山) Malaysia
Lot 6.43.00 (Same floor with Tokyo Street)
(At centre court, in front of Al-Amar) 
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 603-21103313

Website: www.hkhls.com
Email: customerservice@hkhls.com
Facebook: fb.com/Hui-Lau-Shan
Business Hours: 10am to 10pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...