Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Man Fu Lou Restaurant in Beijing

Our first meal in Beijing (dun count the hotel buffet breakfast) - is in Man Fu Lou Restaurant.

Man Fu Lou Restaurant
The interior of the restaurant looks typical chinese classy style

What do they served in here?
Steamboat!

Variety of meats like mutton, beef, pork and chicken available for the steamboat! But I dun like the mutton and beef..the smell too strong for my liking and I feel nausea after too much of it..that I tends to eat more veggie after that.

No idea what biscuits is this though...not my cup of tea.

Overall is so-so, probably I too get used to Malaysian style of steamboat. So if you wanted to try a typical Beijing style of steamboat, worth to try this place out.

How to get here?
Address: 38 Di'anmen Nei Dajie (Just north of Jingshan Park, near Houhai)

For more information on my Beijing & Chengde itinerary, please checkout the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...