Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fresh grilled king crab & scallop @Kitanogurume - Sapporo Central Wholesale Market

Following from my post on Kitanogurume - Sapporo Central Wholesale Market here, I have my satisfying lunch here: - fresh grilled king crabbies and scallop! Listen dee also saliva drip....slurpp..so dun envy ya when read this post!

The restaurant is just directly above the market, so you get to eat all the fresh seafood from the market below directly!
Interior of the restaurant
That's the cooking area
Our long lunch table..but why look so empty one ah?
Hmm..only scallop nia for lunch?
Dumm..dee..dee..dummmm....where is my food??
...
...
.........
.....
.....
 ....
....
boss..where is my food??
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAaaaaa...that looks more like a feast on a long table rite!
Abalone! Can I have more pls? *blink* blink*
Each of us have our own scallop..not sharing yo!
And salmon fish too!
And when you eat seafood, how can you forget to have it with sake rite? Perfect combination!
The main course of the meal - our poor crabby before we attack it!
Ok..that's all. Remember to checkout full itinerary of my Hokkaido trip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...