Sunday, September 21, 2014

Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf @Bangsar Village

Superb weekend...by turning into little piggie at this delicious Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf @Bangsar Village.
Three Little Pigs!
This place has nice environment to hang out for breakfast or brunch perhaps like me..since weekend I usually woke up late one :-P

Now checkout wht to fill in my tummy...hmm..dilemma..
Spotted "Little Piggy's Breakfast" which suits me to become a little piggy now!
The boyfie's "I'm so hungry I could eat a wolf" at RM28
"I'm so hungry I could eat a wolf" comes with 2 eggs (you can choose scrambled eggs, sunny side up or poached eggs), hashbrown, pork bacon, sautee button mushrooms, grilled tomato, toast and baked bean. Superbly big portion!
And this is my "Little Piggy's Breakfast" at RM19
"Little Piggy's Breakfast" comes with two eggs (you can choose scrambled eggs, sunny side up or poached eggs), mini maple flavoured breakfast patty, hashbrown, toast and sautee mushrooms. This portion is slightly smaller but also damn filling for me. Luckily wore a stretchable skorts today..otherwise I can feel my pants damn tight *lol*
Lalala..going attack the food now!
Nom..nomm...nommmm...nommmmm
*Burp* Boyfie's satisfying look after the meal. (Cannot move liow :-P)
Oh ya..how can I forget. We also had our omph addiction! Hot cappuccino at RM8 each and it's Illy espresso one. Real niceee!
Hot cappuccino at RM8 each
Ahh...this is how my lovely Sunday!

How to get here?
Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf,
Ground Floor, Bangsar Village I, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2283-2270
Open daily, 10am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...