Friday, August 1, 2014

Nana's Green Tea @The Gardens, Mid Valley

Weather is insanely hot and dry that I always craved for cold desserts like Nana Green Tea which is a hit lately in lower ground floors in The Gardens, Mid Valley.
See the freaking long queue
This cafe is for matcha maniac desserts as you can have varieties of desserts all made from green tea. For those who hate green teas, stay out of this shop ya! :-P
Plenty selections of green tea desserts top with ice cream or azuki beans and many more...dilemma with choices la..arghh...I want all!
Finally settled for matcha shira float. Where is my tong yuen ah? Missing liow? Initially tot they cheated the number of tong yuen inside since I saw the top only got one nia compared to the menu. In the menu, I counted got three but I finish till the last sip only found another two inside..*paiseh*paiseh*
And this is boyfie's thin float which is tasteless without the tiny jug of white sugar...puih!!
Fatty me chilling...chilling
Apart from desserts, they have selection of set lunch too that comes with variety of green tea but nothing seems to interest me from the main course tho..so I just settle for dessert only la
Chilling expenses for 2 pax is RM30+...not cheap though actually but their green tea ice cream is v nice and smooth. But I dun like the tasteless tong yuen. They shud put some red bean filling inside the tong yuen la..haha..too fussy and banyak complaint one me.
Full house every hour, so if you want to try here, better come early yo..

How to get here?
Lot 231A, Lower Ground Floor,
The Gardens Mall, 
Mid Valley City,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +6016 6547574 / +6016 2658535
Mon - Sun : 10 am to 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...