Thursday, April 17, 2014

Collection #11: Hello Kitty Fairy Tales Mcdonalds Wisdom Owl

TAA DAA!!! My cutie hello kitty fairy tales Mcdonald's wisdom owl as part of my collection. This is not available in Malaysia yet...hmm..not sure will it be selling in mcd this year? Perhaps? So here I am showing off to you all first..lolo
The Wisdom Owl box
The fluffy chubby wisdom owl..looks like gremlin?

The side view of the chubby owl with the box together
Last front shot view
And oh ya..for all Hello Kitty collectors out there..Mcd Singapore is celebrating Hello Kitty’s 40th Anniversary and they will be the 1st country in the world to receive the exclusive Hello Kitty Bubbly World series. OMG!...I'm gonna broke now! Sob sob..

You can checkout the video below for this collection coming up..it's so cute!! I luv the melody and the fatty penguin!

 

That's all..hope everyone have a nice Good Friday ya! Wanna see more of my Hello Kitty Collections? Checkout here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...