Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Farm House Cuisine @ Flying Cow Ranch

Since today I'm still on medical leave due to bad sore throat which causes my lymph node at my neck got swollen..so I will be hardworking do another blog about my Taiwan travel since I can't talk much...

I guess for those who will be staying one night in Flying Cow Ranch will have the typical same dishes of Farm House Cuisine for dinner as I recalled twice I been here and I'm being served almost the similar dish..lol
Flying Cow Restaurant - Had breakfast and dinner here also
So what's so special about the Farm House Cuisine here?
Dish #1: Milk Hotpot
It's their signature milk hotpot! The broth is cow milk and it was served with few slices of pork and plenty of veggies. For those who can't take milk..you need to inform them with your special request.
Dish #2: Hot pepper chicken
Dish #3: Steamed Egg with Milk
Yummmm..I luv this steamed egg with milk! Their steamed egg is super smooth and creamier than any normal steamed egg! *Thumbs up*
Dish #4: Salt and Pepper Prawn
This dish is not bad as well...very crunchy prawn that I eat together with the shell.

Dish #5: Sweet and Sour Pork
I always luv anything in sweet and sour....so this dish is nice to me!
Dish #6: Cabbage..nothing special just plain cabbage
Dish #7: Steamed Fish with Pineapple
Dish #8: Fried Allium with Pork..no idea what is this..just another type of vege?
That's all about the Farm House Cuisine I had in Flying Cow Ranch.

Stay tuned for my Flying Cow Ranch accommodation post.

How to get here:
No.166, Nanhe Village, Tongxiao Township
Miaoli City 357 Miaoli County Taiwan  

Tel: 037-782-999
Opening Hours: 07:00 - 22:00
Website: http://www.flyingcow.com.tw/ (In Chinese Only)

Ticket Price:
  • TWD 220/adult 
  • TWD 180/elementary school student grade 1-6 
  • TWD 220/group ticket (for groups more than 40 ppl)
* Check here for the summary of my 2012 Taiwan trip itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...