Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe @ Taipei

Finally I managed to dine in the Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe!!! 

Cheeseee...I'm in here finally!
Read my previous blog post here where I did not manage to dine in the cafe in my previous trip. This time, we get our tour guide to make the reservation a day earlier and we are managed to get the first reservation of the day, at 11.30am. So, remember to reserve your seats earlier to avoid disappointment.

NOTE: Each person has to spend a minimum of NT$300 when you dine in the cafe.
Entrance of Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe
Mummy at the entrance
Opening Hours: 11.30AM - 10PM
Hello Kitty Signboard
So happy can be able to dine in
For those not a fans of Hello Kitty, PLEASE BEWARE AHEAD there will be tons of Hello Kitty photos. Please close this post if you cannot stand :-P
Downstairs seatings
More photos of the ambiance
Wanted just a photo of myself in the kitty seating..but donno which idiot just walked past by..spoilt it *sigh*
Front counter and display of cakes and desserts! Yumm..
Too many cakes and desserts to choose from...all looks so nice and yummy...wish to try all la
Yumm Yumm
More yummsssssss
I want this! But worried I dun dare to eat it up

So cute chocs cookies
So nice cakes! I want the right hand side for my burfday cake!
Okay..after a long dilemma in picking which cakes..finally these are my choices :-)


NT$90 (Green Tea with red bean roll)
I had this previously and this is always my fav


Even the drinks has kitty on top!!
Mum and me order this kitty drink

Dad's kitty drink..choco flavor one
Jen's strawberry kitty drink

After filling up my tummy..I continue to explore upstairs and also the toilet!
Kitchen area
Upstairs seatings

Another section in upstairs seatings
Mum and me @ upstairs seatings
Spotted lotsa of kitty decorations everywhere in the shop..
Kitty doll sitting at the divider seating downstairs
Kitty photo
Spotted you!
And another tiny one hanging at the lights!
Kitty decorations at the kitchen top
Even the toilet also has hello kitty!
Kitty on the mirror
Long sofa in the toilet..probably they know a lot like to selca in the washroom till their legs tired?
Kitty water tap
Pink toilet bowl even!
Selca with kitty
Even the bill book has kitty!

Lastly...how could I leave here without getting a souvenir rite? :-)
My kitty thermos to add to my collections
Even paper bag oso so cute :-)
Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe
Sec. 1, Da-an Rd. 90, Taipei City (Taipei City), Taiwan
Tel: (02) 2711-1132

How to get here:
By MRT
- Take the MRT Blue Line to Zhongxiao Fuxing. Then Exit 3.
 
Opening Hours: 11.30 AM - 22.00 PM

* Check here for the summary of my 2012 Taiwan trip itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...