Friday, January 25, 2013

Circus @ Pavilion

My 2013 birthday celebration with boyfie in this chic and urban decor place  called Circus in Pavillion KL. 
Long chic bar
comfort and classy furniture and a see through view at the top
This place really filled with lotsa of skylight and there is a live entertainment stage too. 
entertainment stage next to our seats
I guess they have live bands at night but not during daytime since we went there to have lunch and we had the whole place for ourselves..gimme a feeling that boyfie had booked the whole place for me lo :-P
Our appetizer - bread and biscotti before our main course
Another shot before we start gobbling up the appetizer since we are so hungry dee..
Boyfie ordered Wagyu Sliders - aged cheddar, cornichon and spicy tomato relish (RM48) since he longed to try out wagyu beef for so long.

Boyfie's Wagyu Sliders
And I ordered Seafood Linguine Aglio Olio - grilled shrimps, calamari and scallops (RM39)
My seafood linguine aglio olio
Closer shot of seafood linguine aglio olio

You can checkout their menu here as well for other food.

Boyfie said he has read newspaper's recommendation that cocktails are where Circus shines. So we definitely won't want to miss trying their signatures stuff.. The cocktails menu lets folks to choose beverages based on their mood (naughty? tense? sexy? funky?)
Boyfie is in the funky mood today..so he opted for funky cocktail that has a bit of rum :-)
And as you can see from my previous photos - my tired look with a big "money bag"..I just look as though I had big battle last night and damn tired..so I need a drink that can help me to release stress..
I go for tense cocktail that has vodka in it..which it says able to cure headache and sore throat too? Hmm...and this drink is hot one
Overall I enjoy Circus' ambiance and their cocktails. But hmm..I will think twice again if I wanted to have main meal...but definitely this is a place to chill out with friends and enjoy their cocktails.


Circus, Pavilion KL
Lot C3.10.01b, Level 3, Fashion Avenue, 
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
(Next to the KLCC link bridge)
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2141 6151

Operating hours:
Sunday - Thursday (10am - 2am)
Friday & Saturday (10am - 3am)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CircusKL

Since boyfie is not full with the small portion of wagyu, we had our teatime an hour later in boyfie's fav shop: Espressmante Illy @ Pavilion KL.
Tiramisu cake RM15
Hot cappuccino and Tiramisu
Boyfie: Ok..i cannot wait to try my coffee dee
Lastly..since is near CNY already, Pavilion is decorated with all CNY decorations..and we spotted the 12 animal zodiac decor here..

Revealing our age now since you can see here which animal zodiac I posted here only...
Rooster
Doggie
That's all for my 2013 birthday celebration..another year of older and wiser? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...