Thursday, December 27, 2012

Oasis Restaurant @Leofoo Village Theme Park

Checkout my previous post about Leofood Village Theme Park here

There are varieties of different restaurants in this theme park. However, since that day weather is freaking hot..and we decided to just stop by any nearby restaurant that we bump into first. And at that time we were in Arabian Kingdom area and nearby us was this - Oasis Restaurant.
Oasis Restaurant signboard
From the signboard, I know..that's the meal I want to eat at that time lo :-P
Oasis Restaurant menu
Mummy had "Crispy fried chicken with vegetable curry" NT$199 (~MYR21)
Daddy loves to have beef, so we ordered for him "Curry beef with steamed rice" NT$199
All sets come with fries and soft drinks
Jen and I both had this cute dish "Rice, egg with meat sauce" NT$199
So cute!!!!!!
While waiting at the cashier, Jen showed me that the straws are hidden in this coca-cola bucket.
Straws inside the coca-cola bucket

* Check here for the summary of my 2012 Taiwan trip itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...