Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2012 Korea Trip: Meal on board @MAS Airline

22-Nov flight: 
KLIA (11.30PM) --> Incheon  (7.10AM +1)

On the night flight on 22-Nov, MAS airline do serve some light refreshment and meal like tuna toast. However, I'm too sleepy to snap that photo dee. Had a severe headache and took vomit med which have drowsy effect..so ended up I'm ZZZzz almost the whole trip to Incheon. 

So only wake up for breakfast next day:
Boyfie's breakfast: Nasi Lemak, bun, cut fruits, yoghurt, mini muesli bar + coffee
My omelet breakfast..but I can't finish it
29-Nov flight: 
Incheon (11.00AM) --> KLIA (4.35PM)
Boyfie's lunch : beef rice, bun, potato salad+ham, sweet kuih? and with kimchi!!
My lunch: Fish rice set
Luv the kimchi pack!
My teatime: Tuna wraps, Red carpet cheesecake ice cream, 1 bar chocolate + orange juice

*Check here for the summary of my 2012 Korea+Jeju Trip itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...