Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ikuzo Ramen @SS2

On tight budget recently but craved for Japanese food? I will certainly recommend Ikuzo Ramen at SS2. Most of their ramen are priced below RM15!

Let's faster checkout the menu now for the varieties:
Ikuzo Ramen Menu
Varieties of Ramen
There is specific beef lover ramen too
Their beverages looks nice too!
Wonder what we order in the end?
TADAa..our ramen
Boyfie had Yakiniku Ramen - marinated and grilled beef slices with cabbage kimuchi and spring onion (RM 10.80)
I had their chef recomended Cha Su Ramen (RM 9.80)
For drinks..
Boyfie had their Green Tea Milk (RM 5.50) which I feel is damn nice..creamy milky!
I had the Ginger Green Tea (RM 3.90), which I find its too overwhelming with the ginger taste
So our bill for 2 pax comes out to RM30 without tax yet, which is still quite cheap compared to other ramen shop

How to get here?
Ikuzo Ramen (It's the same row with McDonald.)
52, Jalan SS2/61,
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7865 3254
Opening Hours: 11.30am - 11.00pm
Website: http://about.me/ikuzoramen
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IkuzoRamen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...