Saturday, September 7, 2013

Namoo on the Park – Korean Dessert Cafe and Bistro @ Publika

Last week is an unexceptionally BIG surprised suggestion by boyfie to try out Namoo! I've been longing to try out Namoo which is the first Korean Dessert Cafe in Malaysia!
Namoo On The Park - First Korean Dessert Cafe in Malaysia

Do you know what caught my attention to try out Namoo at the first place? I'm crazy of rice burgers! And since we dun have MOS burger in Malaysia (haiz too bad la)..and..Namoo has it..I told myself I must try out this place at least once.

Below is the ambience in the cafe:
Cashier area
Can you spot varieties of yummy cakes at the display?
Nice cozy corner for photo capturing!
Even the napkin has a message! Did not realized that there is a hook which came in useful for ladies bags under the table. Really thoughtful of the owner to think of that.

Namoo's menu:
They have Rice, Noodles, Salad, Soup, Pasta, Burgers and Desserts

Wide varieties of beverages..I should try their Korean Specialty Drinks next round. This round I want try their food and desserts first :-P
Boyfie had Beef Bibimbap Rice with Kimchi as side dish. Boyfie said it taste good!
And my Bibi Rice Burger!! But its a bit odd as no chilli sauce for wedges except to go with kimchi? Hmm..dun think that's Korean style of eating wedges..lolo
Insisted Boyfie to take a photo of me with my fav rice burger
The portion is really huge for me. I could not even finish the other side of the rice cake as it's too thick..one is enuf full for me. And the rice burger came with cheese, egg, vegetables, in additional to a side salad, wedges and kimchi.
Greedy me wanted to try out their Sweet Potato Cake too. This explains why I gained additional 2kg last week itself -_-"'
Boyfie, this cake and ice cream..all is mine! None for u..lolo
Me: Burp! Boyfie got no eyes to see. Me: *blushed*
Sweet Potato Cake is good to try out once at least as I dun think you can find something like mashed sweet potatoes made in a cake form anywhere?

How to get here? 
Namoo on the Park – Korean Dessert Cafe and Bistro 
Address: Publika, Level G3, Lot 4A , Solaris Dutamas
No.1 , Jalan Dutamas 1 , 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/namoocafe
Business Hours:-
Mon - Thu: 11:00 - 22:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 23:00
Sun: 11:00 - 22:00
Phone Number : 03-6411 6698

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...