Sunday, May 18, 2014

Senya Izakaya @Publika

Last night its really a *guilty* late heavy dinner..sigh..wonder I can fit into the cheongsam that I just ordered from taobao *sad*...pray hard la I will slim by then. Anyway, it's really worth to check this restaurant out "Senya Izakaya" at Publika which really has the whole place deco up till like Japanese feel.
Senya Izakaya @Publika
I think the waitress that serves us is Japanese too.
The entrance into the restaurant
Since the place is super crowded...we got to wait a while and then seated at the counter. 
At the counter top
No nicer tables dee..but nvmla..like tht I can take more shots around the place too.
We are seated at this counter area..facing the cook directly. See the deco and tables..really like Japanese feel leh
Snap a photo of the cook also la to show u
There are lotsa of sake bottles displayed at this counter top too
Feel like drinking it..hehe
And oh..I super like the cute lucky cat bottle there..I wonder what is it..sake?
The bigger tables seatings...got computer screen to make order too
There is this section which I think really deco till v nice..its right behind the cashier. Luckily managed to capture this shot before ppl come jom the place to sit dee
And finally..TADAaa...our food come dee
My soft shell crab rice...its so delicious and big portion too
Boyfie had Hokkaido Pork Don..which I find taste v nice but boyfie find it so-so -_-"'
Our total bill amount for two person which I find its quite reasonable price for a satisfying delicious meal in nice environment too:
Total bill for 2 pax

How to get here?
Senya Izakaya
D5-G3-5, Solaris Dutamas,
No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 KL
Tel: 03-6205 4999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...